Group Employment is the easiest way to take on apprentices and trainees. With Group Employment, you get all the advantages of carefully selected apprentices and trainees, short or long-term, without the hassle of paperwork and payroll.
Any business can use Group Employment - we are active in just about every industry: construction, financial services, manufacturing, retail, health, automotive, and hospitality to name a few.
We employ apprentices and trainees and then place them with your organisation. We take care of the paperwork for wages, allowances, workers compensation, superannuation etc, while you allow time off to attend any off-the-job training that may be required. And we support you throughout the period of the apprenticeship or traineeship to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Our apprentices and trainees are hosted by employers for the duration of their Australian Apprenticeship. Host organisations are invoiced weekly, on a 'per hour' basis, for the actual hours the Australian Apprentice is on the job.
Group Employment has many advantages:-
- No payroll administration demands – we process the payroll for our Australian Apprentices
- Fewer industrial relations demands – we manage any industrial issues relating to our Australian Apprentices
- Fewer staff management demands – we manage any performance and/or development needs relating to our Australian Apprentices
- Fewer training administration demands – we coordinate the delivery and assessment of training – in partnership with you
- Access to our experience and knowledge – we are a resource for your business. We know a great deal about working with apprentices and trainees across a vast range of qualifications and industries
- Access to our support services – as a member of O group, we can offer you a number of additional support services